Monday 19 September 2016

My new life after EVS in Spain- Ariadna


Hello people, the 4th of September i arrived in my city : O Barco de Valdeorras.

For me to come back to Spain was a little bit sad because i felt Romania as my second country.

The first weeks here were nice but i was missing a lot my live outside of Spain.

Nowadays i have a lot of projects, i will continue study in the university and i am going to make a postgrade to teach spanish language in a professional way.

I have a new challenge in my profession and i am so happy for this change.

I continue study english and i can feel that the last year during the Evs i learned a lot things that i can use in my live in spain.

The past year in Romania, i learned a lot of things that i can use in my future jobs. I think that i have better chances to find a good job that i can help me to grow.

But for me the most important thing that i improved was my personal skills:

- I feel me more open to every changes than can come to my life.

- I am sure that i can live in other country and i can be happy there.

- I value more the different cultures that coexist in the world.

- I meet a lot people from different countries and cultures and i learned something new for all of them.

I am writting this while i am listenning Kiss Fm Romania (to heard Romenian language for me is so good).

I only can say thanks for the opportunity to be in a EVS project and to everyone that i meet in Romenia for help me to learn to adapt myself in this beautiful country and of course felt me that i was in home.

I only can add that i am happy to life this perfect experience.

Thanks for everything or Multumesc pentru tot :)

And i am sure that i will be in Romania so soon



Hola a todo el mundo, el 4 de Septiembre llegué a mi ciudad: El Barco de Valdeorras.

Para mi volver a España fue un poco triste porque yo sentía Rumanía como mi segundo país.

Las primeras semanas aquí fueron buenas pero he echado mucho de menos mi vida fuera de España.

Hoy en día tengo muchos proyectos, voy a continuar estudiando en la universidad y haré un postgrado para enseñar español a nivel profesional.

Tengo un nuevo reto a nivel profesional y estoy muy contenta por este cambio.

Continuo estudiando inglés y puedo sentir que el año pasado durante el EVS, aprendí muchas cosas que yo puedo usar en mi vida en España

El año pasado en Rumanía aprendí muchas cosas, las cuales podré usar en mis futuros trabajos. Pienso que tengo mejores posibilidades para encontrar un trabajo que me ayude a crecer.

Pero para mí la cosa más importante ha sido que yo he mejorado mis habilidades personales:

- Me siento más receptiva a todos los cambios que puedan aparecer en mi vida.

- Estoy segura que puedo vivir en otro país y que puedo ser feliz allí.

- Valoro más las diferentes culturas que coexisten en el mundo.

-  Conocí a muchas personas de diferentes países y culturas y aprendí algo nuevo de cada uno de ellos.

Estoy escribiendo esto mientras escucho Kiss Fm Rumanía ( escuchar Rumano para mí es muy bueno)

Yo solo puedo dar las gracias por la oportunidad de estar en proyecto de voluntariado europeo y a cada una de las personas que yo conocí en Rumanía por ayudarme a aprender a adaptarme en ese precioso país y por supuesto por sentirme como si estuviera en casa.

Solo puedo añadir que estoy feliz por vivir esta perfecta experiencia.

Gracias por todo o Multumesc pentru tot :)

Y estoy segura que yo estaré en Rumanía muy pronto








No comments:

Post a Comment